Hex bar is a barstock welded into a hexagonal or diamond shape. Thy are sized to allow a person to stand in the middle. It is better for going heavier on deadlifts as well as for reducing stress on the lower back. It allows you to go heavier than standard deadlifts (which place more overload on leg muscles)
Build strength and fuel your muscle growth by engaging large muscle groups with the Hex Bar. This bar features neutral placed grips for comfort and elevated sleeves for less strain on the back muscles. The incorporate feet protect floors from getting scratched and scuffed up by weight plates and it also help balance the bar while loading and unloading weights. The compact design of this basic trap, shrug, and deadlift bar will take up a minimal amount of space in your home gym. CAP’s Basic Trap, Hex, Shrug, Deadlift bars are a serious addition to any home gym. Designed to handle heavy weight safely and securely with coatings applied that last through the most grueling workout.
- GRIPS: Neutral placed grip are comfortable and elevated sleeves making lifting easier on the back
- COMPACT: Constructed of tubular steel, this bar takes up minimal amount of space in home gym
- STABILITY: Incorporated feet protect floors from weights and balances bar while loading and unloading; Medium carbon steel bolts are SAE 429 Grade with a tensile strength of 74,000 PSI and shear strength of 37,000 PSI
- FULL BODY WORKOUT: This bar allows for a full body workout by engaging large muscle groups thereby building strength and also fueling muscle growth; For use with Olympic weights
- SPORT TYPE: Weightlifting, Exercise and Fitness
Similar products include EZ Bar